New cargo scams are being perpetrated, and we want to help you before you become a victim.
Join this dynamic discussion on ways to keep loads safe and the best approach to cargo insurance. Use this information to better manage your business, train employees and protect your risks.
Agents and customers are welcome to attend this free event led by our industry experts in transportation insurance, theft prevention and risk management.
Presenters will review:
• Information on latest cargo theft trends, such as fictitious pick ups and misdirected loads
• How to protect cargo from theft, and recovery plans for stolen cargo
• Procedures for driver management and using telematics to improve driver performance
• Impacts relating to cargo liabilities and insurance
Your key presenters from the Inland Marine Network:
• Scott Cornell: Travelers Investigative Services, National Program Manager, Specialty Investigations Group
• David Avolio: Risk Control Fleet Safety Specialist
• Sam Rizzitelli: Travelers Inland Marine, National Transportation Director